Friday, August 5, 2011

Update

School will be starting up again soon, this probably means that I will be blogging less frequently then I already am. I have essentially finished with the Common Sense Atheism Challenge, this is not to say I finished it. For it I read, as well as blogged on these books:

Reasonable Faith by William Lane Craig
The Christian Delusion by John W. Loftus
Scaling Secular City by J. P. Moreland
Arguing for Atheism by Le Poidevin
The Miracle of Theism by Mackie
The Existence of God by Swinburne
Arguing About Gods by Oppy
I was planning to read Warranted Christian Belief by Plantinga but that will have to wait for the future. On that note it is really not fair to say that I read Arguing About Gods, because I only read about half of the book and managed to understand less then that. I also did not read portions of the books that dealt with the evidence of (or lack of) the resurrection of Jesus, at least not in detail. At some point in time I will have a quick post on some of my "concluding" thoughts which will do absolutely no justice to the arguments that I have covered. Nevertheless perhaps it will showcase  how much I have learned and thought on the subject--as well as how much more I have to learn and think on the issue.

I would also like to blog a bit summarizing other books I have read: The Clash of Barbarisms: The Making of the New World Disorder and The Case Against Israel
Finally it would be nice to write a bit about music as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment